Why Book With Us
Best Rates Assurance
Alila Hotels & Resorts guarantees that you will find the best available rates for any of our hotels on Alilahotels.com. If within 24 hours of making your reservation, you find a lower hotel rate for the same hotel, room type and reservation dates, we’ll match the rate. Click here to claim.
Enjoy one Alila Living Gift comprising of our signature spa products will be presented for every room booked on Alilahotels.com.
Enjoy unique lifestyle packages created just for your lifestyle preference and available exclusively on Alilahotels.com.
Alila's Best Rate Guarantee
Alila Hotels & Resorts ensures that you will always enjoy the lowest price when you book a room in any of our hotels through an official Alila booking channel… or we will match the lower price and give you an extra 15% discount on the rate.
How does it work?
• Make a booking via an official Alila booking channel.
• If you find a lower publicly available rate for the same accommodation within 24 hours of making your reservation, alert us using the claim form.
• If our team validates your claim based on Terms & Conditions, we will honour the lower price AND take an additional 15% off the nightly average room rate of your stay by getting back to you within 24 hours.
Please read below terms and conditions prior submitting your claim.
Terms & Conditions
Alila Hotels & Resorts ensures that you will find the best room rate for any of our hotels on Alilahotels.com. For a claim to be validated under this Best Rate Assurance program, it must meet the terms and conditions outlined below, and be submitted in accordance to the claim process.
• Official Alila booking channels include alilahotels.com, alilamoments.com or directly to an Alila hotel.
• You must have found a lower publicly available rate for the same accommodation within 24 hours of making your reservation. To be considered the same accommodation, the rate must be available at the same hotel, for the same room category, same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, same cancellation policies, and same terms & conditions.
• To make the claim, you will need to submit the Claim Form within 24 hours of your confirmed reservation and at least 24 hours prior to your check-in date at the property.
• The same room type must be advertised and available to the general public for booking at the same time your claim is made.
• In the event that the Competing Rate is in a different currency than the rate booked via an official Alila booking channel, we shall convert the Competing Rate and the Alila rate into a common currency chosen by Alila at Alila’s sole discretion. If, after conversion, the Competing Rate is less than two percent (2%) lower than the Alila rate, then the Competing Rate shall not qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee. Fluctuations in currency exchange rates between channels are not controllable by Alila.
• For a booking involving a multiple night split stay over different dates, the Best Rate Guarantee program will account for the total room cost of the stay as booked through an official Alila booking channel, with the total room cost of the stay available at the alternate lower rate, for the same dates of stay only. This will be treated as one claim for one stay, and you may not submit more than one claim for split stays.
• We will not accept any screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower rate that cannot be independently verified by the hotel, nor will we validate any request that we believe is the result of a printing or other error, or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
The claim offer will not apply if the lower rate sourced involves any of the following;-
• Reservations made less than 24 hours prior to your date of arrival or more than 24 hours after your booking was made via an official Alila booking channel.
• Websites selling “undisclosed” hotels on any “opaque” or auction sites, where the hotel name is not made known until after the booking is confirmed, or any private sales and flash sales websites.
•Negotiated corporate or travel agent rates, group rates, or rates offered for rewards program, airline consolidator or airline staff interline rates, or rates obtained via auction or similar process, or rates available only by using a promotion code not offered to the general public.
• Packaged rates that are sold as part of a travel package including, but not limited to, accommodation plus airfare and other destination services.
• Rates requiring membership, online membership, or programs requiring a guest to login to consult hotel rates and room availability. This includes all programs where membership is not automatic, plus (i) those which require consumers to register to become members; (ii) any online interface or mobile interface used by members and protected by a password; and (iii) where it is necessary for consumers to have completed a customer profile.
• Alila reserves the right to deny claims if the percentage difference between the price booked through the official Alila booking channel and the publicly available rate is 2% or less.