The beauty and romance of the Pacific Ocean is on full display in Ventana’s open and spacious Pacific House Rooms. Stunning distant ocean views are the centerpiece, but you’ll marvel at the thoughtful touches in this truly romantic retreat, which boasts a private patio and hot tub overlooking the meadows and the sea. Indoors, an oversized tub for two has retractable walls to bring the wood burning fireplace into view, and vaulted ceilings and skylights help set the mood.
Please note the minimum age for guests is 18 years old.
PETS: Many of our guests consider their pets to be family members, and we welcome dogs at Ventana Big Sur. There is a fee of $150 per dog (maximum of two dogs), which includes a dog bed and water bowl in your room. A dog-food menu also is available.
- • Vaulted ceilings with skylights
- • Aromatherapy bath products with locally inspired ingredients
- • In room safe, phone, iron/ironing board and hair dryer
- • Binoculars, lanterns and walking sticks
Alila Hospitalities - with our compliments:
- • Daily hour long guided property walks
- • Daily yoga classes
- • Daily hosted afternoon wine tasting with cheese pairing
- • Valet parking