The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind. They include:
- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
- Hygiene kits set up in the room are bottle of sanitizer, mask and alcohol wipe
- Implementation of a comprehensive food safety management system by following government regulated food safety standards and checked twice a year by the local authorities
- Sanitization of tables, chairs, condiment holders and menus before seating guests
- Placement of cutlery inside napkins or in dedicated cutlery boxes
- Use of mask by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes
- Alcohol wipes and hand sanitizers for guests’ use
- Sanitization of room key after guests' use
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use
- Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
- Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
- Placement of hand sanitizer at the Spa Reception desk and retail area for guests’ use.
- Sanitization of spa treatment villa and its amenities after each guest / treatment including the massage beds.
- Availability of sanitized massage kit for each guest’s treatment in the spa villa, containing mask, alcohol wipe, disposable panties, and disposable face cradle cover.
- Sanitization of spa tools and equipment as well as the use of UV sterilization for manicure and pedicure tools.
- Therapist temperature check in front of guest prior to escorting the guest to the treatment room.
- Usage of mask for the Spa Therapists throughout the interaction with the guest.
- Usage of hand sanitizer by the Spa Therapist prior to the start of the treatment.
These precautionary measures are in line with Hyatt’s commitment to Caring for Your Wellbeing