experience alila @ home
Not sure what to do with the leftover pulp after making pineapple juice? Upcycle it to a sweet treat. Take your taste buds on a tropical vacation with our sweet and chewy pineapple candy!
- • 300g pineapple juice pulp
- • 50ml water
- • 100g sugar
- 1. Boil the water.
- 2. Add the sugar to the boiling water and stir until all the sugar has dissolved.
- 3. Once the sugar syrup is ready, add the pineapple juice pulp.
- 4. Stir the mixture until the pineapple juice pulp is nicely covered with the sugar syrup.
- 5. Turn off the heat and spread the mixture on a baking sheet.
- 6. Bake for 1 hour at 600 - 700 Celsius.