experience alila @ home
Recipe of the Week
Alila Masterclass is one of the most loved Alila Experiences while staying at Alila Diwa Goa. Now, while you stay home and stay safe, we bring you this experience right where you are with quick, simple and delicious recipes that you can make at home with minimal ingredients.
Gothambu Dosa is a healthy variation of the popularly classic rice dosa in Kerala and a favorite on the breakfast menu at our restaurant, Vivo. It is made with wheat and is best served for breakfast with sambhar and chutney.
- • Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- • Rice Flour – 4 tablespoons
- • Green Chilli – finely chopped
- • Cumin Seeds – a pinch
- • Curry Leaves – 8-10 finely chopped
- • Water – 1 ½ cups
- • Salt – to taste
- • Oil – as required
- 1. Take a bowl.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients
- 3. Mix it well so there are no lumps
- 4. Set aside to ferment for maximum 30 minutes.
- 1. Heat up your pan nicely
- 2. Lightly grease the pan with little oil
- 3. Spread the batter in a circular motion
- 4. Cook until both sides are crispy brown
- 5. Serve hot with sambhar and chutney
- • The batter should not be thick. Add little water if required
- • Goes well with Tomato Chutney or Coconut Peanut Chutney.