Gift to Liberate
Empowering one woman has the ability to liberate entire families from the cycle of hardship and improve the prospects for future generations. Guided by its purpose of care towards its neighbouring communities, Alila Ubud has unveiled a new Gift to Liberate offer in partnership with the local PKP Community Centre of Payangan Village.
The PKP Community Centre (formerly KIM Women’s Centre), is a homegrown charitable organization which aims to promote the collective growth of village communities in Bali by empowering women and girls in particular. Through job skills training and programmes like cooking and English classes, PKP Community Centre equips women to help support their families financially and provide opportunities for their children to create a more successful future. With the knowledge gained from the job skills training and support they have received, many of the women from the Centre have gone on to create their own small businesses and build financial independence.
As part of the Gift to Liberate offer, guests will enjoy visiting one of the Centre’s key initiatives, the PKP Shop in Payangan village, a social enterprise that retails products made sustainably by the women. Here, guests will have the opportunity to meet some of the women, get to know their stories, and learn how the Centre is helping to change their future.
During this visit, and in the spirit of giving back, the guests will also be fitted for a custom-made Balinese shirt or kebaya that will be hand-sewn by the women and paid for by Alila Ubud on each guest’s behalf. All proceeds from the purchase of these pieces will go directly to the women and the Centre. These beautiful gifts of handmade Balinese attire will be delivered to guests at the hotel the next day. A wonderful memento of this visit to treasure, and one that has a meaningful impact.
Superior Room - USD 599 nett per stay
Deluxe Room - USD 749 nett per stay
One-Bedroom Villa - USD 949 nett per stay
*Rates above are for a total 4-night stay inclusive of tax and service
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One Balinese Dinner for two
- A custom handmade Balinese attire from the women of the PKP Community Centre
Alila Hospitalities - with our compliments:
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
- Poolside afternoon tea from 3pm - 4pm
- Daily complimentary activities based on resort schedule
- Bicycles available for guests' use at the resort
Terms and Conditions:
- For inquiry & reservation, please contact the reservation team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Unlimited date changes allowed with no penalty up to 72-hours prior to arrival
- Prepayment required, Non-Refundable
- Purchase period until 20 December 2021
- Stay period until 20 December 2022 (Blackout date applies: From 21 December 2021 until 5 Janurary 2022