Nyepi - Silent Getaway
A new year, a new you. Bali way!
Celebrate the infamous Silent Day at Alila Manggis. Immerse yourself in a total silence and gaze the stars as Milky Way shows its majesty right front of your eyes. In this very special culture event, listen to the sounds of nature and enjoy the ambience of East Bali at its most serene. An unforgettable experience in the island of Gods…
Rate Inclusions :
- • Stay period is for 24 - 26 March 2020
- • Daily Breakfast
- • All-inclusive meals package on the Silent Day
- • One-time Balinese massage at Spa Alila
- • Ogoh-ogoh tour (the day before Silent Day). Ogoh-Ogoh are enormous monster statues built for the Nyepi eve represent the Bhuta-Kala or evil spirits, vices that need to kept away from humans.
- • Do the trekking and learn a story of Bali 's cultural landscape: the Subak irrigation system that being recognized as part of UNESCO world-heritage at Paddy’s plantation in Bugbug village (the day after Silent Day)
Alila Hospitalities - with our compliments :
- • Complimentary daily yoga
- • Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
- • Alila Living bath amenities
Terms and conditions :
- • The inclusions are strictly valid for a maximum of 2 people
- • Rates are subject to 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
- • Credit card guarantee is required
- • Cancellation Policy is 72 hours prior to check in day
- • The day of silence is a national-religious day, a day of self-introspection for Balinese. The people in Bali are prohibited to leave their houses (included the tourists) and airport is closed on this day. The airport will operate back normally on the 26 March 2020 at 6AM.