Padi Open Water Course
For non-certified divers | 6D/5N | Starting from USD 1,370++
Immerse yourself in a relaxing holiday at Alila Manggis, combined with diving in the marine-rich waters off the east coast of Bali – a spectacular paradise to try out your first open water dive.
- 5 nights' accommodation at Alila Manggis
- Private class with a PADI licensed instructor; Zen Harmony Diving Consultation, PADI Open Water Course. The theory part of the package can also be accessed online, giving you the option to complete the theory course prior to your arrival.
- Return airport transfers
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Lunches at local restaurants on diving days
- One 3-Course Dinner at Seasalt Restaurant
- “Harmony” Balinese Massage and Reflexology
- 20% Discount on Spa Alila Treatments
- In-residence Alila Hospitalities
- Day 1: Afternoon arrival welcome at Alila Manggis; afternoon tea poolside
- Day 2: Zen Harmony consultation; theory part of PADI Open Water Course followed by pool scuba diving training; sunset yoga; Harmony massage (Balinese massage). The theory part of the PADI Open Water Course is also available online. Guests can take the course online prior to arriving at Alila Manggis, a link for e-learning will be provided.
- Day 3: Theory part of PADI Open Water Course followed by pool scuba diving training; sunset yoga; Harmony massage (Balinese massage).
- Day 4: Two open water dives at Padang Bay and/or House reef; sunset yoga; afternoon tea poolside; relaxation reflexology treatment.
- Day 5: Two open water dives at USAT Liberty shipwreck in Tulamben; visit to Tirta Ganga Water Temple on the way back to the hotel; afternoon tea poolside; dinner at Seasalt Restaurant.
- • Day 6: Tai chi from 10am to 11am – available on specific days; departure.