The Ocean Pavilions are private resort havens located just steps from the surf, furnished for modern living and with seamless connection to the outdoors.
Elegant spaces designed for relaxation include a luxurious natural stone bathroom adjoined by a private garden, and a spacious outdoor terrace or balcony where you can soak in the beauty of the lush indigenous surroundings.
Operations at Alila Villas Koh Russey have been temporarily suspended. Starting from April 16, 2020, Hyatt will cease to manage the resort and the resort will no longer be affiliated with Hyatt in any way. Please note that due to this change, World of Hyatt members will not be eligible to receive World of Hyatt program benefits, including World of Hyatt points and World of Hyatt free nights redemption for stays after March 26, 2020. Hyatt is committed to expanding our presence in destinations that matter most to our guests and travelers, which includes Cambodia. We currently have a hotel in the country, Park Hyatt Siam Reap, and another hotel, Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh, is slated for opening later this year.
- • Bathtub only available on ground floor pavilion
- • Check in time at 3.00pm and check out time at 12.00pm.
- • Early check-in or late check- out request is subject to availability and cost.
Alila Hospitalities - with our compliments:
- • Boat transfers to our Ream mainland base
- • Breakfast included in all rates
- • Access to gym and all non-motorised water sports
- • Scheduled yoga classes
- • Beach cinema nights during dry season