The region of Kampot is famed for its pepper and with good reason. The mineral-rich soil and high-elevation areas near Kampot and Kep are perfect for its production.
- This road trip will take you past bright green rice fields and wooden houses on stilts.
- Drive along the sleepy banks of the Brateak Krola Lake, part of a protected wildlife reserve.
- Tour one of the area’s most famous plantations, La Plantation.
- Enjoy a pepper-infused lunch overlooking the farm and the Bokor Mountain Range in the background.
- On the way back, stop by the city of Kampot and take a stroll or drive through the old market and town, infused with old-world French colonial charm.
FROM USD 125++