Alila Amex Offer
20% off discount at 14 participating Alila hotels
Booking period: from 12 April 2019 until 11 December 2019
Stay period: from 12 April 2019 until 12 December 2019
Offer code: ALAMEX
Terms and Conditions
- • Bookings are to be made prior to arrival via Hyatt.com or and quote “ALAMEX” (offer code).
- • Bookings and payments are strictly to be made with a valid American Express Card issued either by American Express International, Inc. or any of its affiliates (“American Express”), or a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express, unless otherwise stated (“American Express Card”).
- • Merchants participating in the offers are Alila Solo, Alila Seminyak, Studios at Alila Seminyak, Alila Ubud, Alila Villas Uluwatu, Alila Villas Koh Russey, Alila Bangsar, Alila Manggis, Alila SCBD, Alila Diwa Goa, The Diwa Club by Alila, Alila Jabal Akhdar, Alila Anji and Alila Wuzhen (“Participating Merchants”).
- • Confirmations of bookings are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Blackout dates apply (list blackout dates by hotels)
- • Alila Anji: 13 – 14 September, 30 September – 06 October
- • Alila Wuzhen: 13 – 14 September, 01 – 07 October
- • Alila Seminyak: 11 – 14 November
- • Alila Fort Bishangarh: 24 – 25 September, 27 November – 01 December
- • Alila Diwa Goa: 10 – 19 September, 08 – 09 November
- • Offers are available to basic or supplementary American Express Card holders.
- • Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- • Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or discounts.
- • Cancellation done after 6pm one day prior to arrival or no-show on arrival day, a one night room charge applies.
- • Fulfillment of this offer is the sole responsibility of each Participating Merchant.
- • Prices listed may be subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes where applicable.
- • Participating Merchants’ terms and conditions apply - please check with the respective Participating Merchants for details.
- • American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such bookings or services are not provided or fulfilled by each Participating Merchant.
- • Card Members acknowledge that any disputes in relation to the above are to be directed solely to the Participating Merchant providing such bookings or services.
- • Each Participating Merchant is solely responsible for all bookings, services, and fulfillment of bookings in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. American Express is not responsible for any bookings and/or services that are made available pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. Neither American Express nor each Participating Merchant makes a no representation or warranty in relation to such bookings and/or services.
- • American Express and each Participating Merchant reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- • All information is correct at the time of publication.
- • In the event of any inconsistency between the English and non-English language versions, the English language version shall prevail.