Journey to Tawaatia Village
Commence your journey to Tawaatia village with a stop at the natural water pool, Ain Hashir, and learn more about the baobab trees, locally known as Ankiji or Al Mashwa. Continue your unique experience with a hike before you indulge in authentic Omani cuisine at a local house in Tawaatia village. After your break, join our local beekeeper for a fun and educational exploration of bees, beekeeping and local honey production, then create your own bag using natural ropes.
After a day of exploration, enhance your journey and relax at Spa Alila. Commence your spa experience in the steam room, then enjoy a 30-minute Honey and Frankincense Sea Salt Body Scrub, using pure and naturally sourced sea salt from the Arabian coast combined with pure and local frankincense oil and honey.
Authentic Omani Cuisine
- All rates are in Omani Rial and exclusive of 8% Service Charge and 5% VAT.
- Guests must strictly adhere to the instructions of guides and instructors.
- All activities are subject to change without notice, routes and services may vary.
- Prices subject to change.
- Cancellation policy: Morning Leisure Concierge Experiences: Maximum 7pm the night before. Afternoon Leisure Concierge Experiences: Before 10am the same day. For no-show and last minute cancellation 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- Subject to availability.
- All guests participate at their own risk. Safety equipment must worn where provided.