Journey into Mirbat’s Past
Once the capital of Dhofar and the site of the 1972 battle, the town of Mirbat is now primarily known for fishing. Explore Mirbat Castle and its ancient complex, distinguishable by its Islamic architecture as well as the tombs and graves of scholars, before a visit to the local fish market.
Take your wellbeing to another level and drift off into a timeless authentic spa experience. Add a 60-minute Full Body and Scalp Frankincense Massage that envelopes you in the rich, natural fragrances of pure frankincense oil at Spa Alila to your experience.
Comfortable clothes and shoes
- All rates are in Omani Rial and exclusive of 8% Service Charge and 5% VAT.
- Guests must strictly adhere to the instructions of guides and instructors.
- All activities are subject to change without notice, routes and services may vary.
- Prices subject to change.
- Cancellation policy: Morning Leisure Concierge Experiences: Maximum 7pm the night before. Afternoon Leisure Concierge Experiences: Before 10am the same day. For no-show and last minute cancellation 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- Subject to availability.
- All guests participate at their own risk. Safety equipment must worn where provided.