DETOX DETOUR PACKAGE
At Spa Alila, we have created simple yet effective programs designed to help you rediscover your optimum level of wellness. Our treatments will not only cleanse your body, mind and soul but also bring about internal balance, giving a boost to your energy and vitality by infusing elements of Ayurveda, yoga, massage, fitness, hypnotherapy, pranic healing and nutrition. Our programs are created keeping your personal wellness goals and lifestyle interests in mind, as we plan to reclaim what you have lost to time and the unhealthy challenges of a modern lifestyle.
Our detox packages are ideal for anyone experiencing stress, tiredness, digestive disorders, arthritis, skin, weight related, menstrual, fertility or respiratory issues, allergies or intolerances, fears or phobias, emotional turmoil etc. and looking for inner peace and happiness. Detox programs are available as 3, 5, 7, 10 and 14 night packages.
• Detox programs are available as 3, 5, 7, 10 and 14 night packages.
• The detox program is supervised by a licensed medical doctor and wellness consultant. All programs are considered supportive to natural body healing, with final results dependent on individual body response and individual efforts.
• Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must have the consent of their medical doctor.
• It is not advisable to opt for a detox treatment during pregnancy. Also anyone with chronic or heavily medicated conditions may be asked to supply a doctor’s letter.
• All retreat guests consent to treatment involving the application of all integrated therapies, assessments, consultations and treatments of their own free will and without any coercion or undue influence.
• All integrated therapies for any disease or chronic condition do not guarantee a cure or remission from any illness. Your doctor and any specialist consultants will remain responsible for your general medical care throughout the period of application of the integrated therapies. The Spa Alila Wellness Team and its entire professional staff will act in an advisory capacity only.
• The detox programs can change in accordance to the guest’s medical condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival.
• A personalized daily schedule will be given to each guest on arrival and after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our resident doctor’s assessment.
• All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors once the medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated detox program inclusions will be discussed with the guest in advance and costed separately. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.