Terms & Conditions
Alila Hotels & Resorts ensures that you will find the best room rate for any of our hotels on Alilahotels.com. For a claim to be validated under this Best Rate Assurance program, it must meet the terms and conditions outlined below, and be submitted in accordance to the claim process.
- You must have a confirmed reservation made on alilahotels.com.
- You must have found a lower publicly available rate for the same accommodation within 24 hours of making your reservation. To be considered the same accommodation, the rate must be available at the same hotel, same room category, same dates and length of stay, same number of guests and same cancellations policies / terms & conditions.
- To make the claim, you will need to submit the Claim Form within 24 hours of your confirmed reservation, and at least five (5) working days before your scheduled arrival at the hotel.
- The same room type must be advertised and available to the general public for booking at the same time your claim is made. When the eligibility and availability of the lower rate are verified, we will refund the difference as a credit to your room account during your stay.
- We will not accept any screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower rate that cannot be independently verified by the hotel nor will we validate any request that we believe, is the result of a printing or other error, or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
- The lower rate must be in the same currency as what is published on alilahotels.com, to alleviate disputes over currency fluctuations.
- For a booking involving a multiple night split stay over different dates, the Best Rate Assurance program will take into account the total room cost of the stay as booked at the alilahotels.com rate, with the total room cost of the stay available at the alternate lower rate, for the same dates of stay only. This will be treated as one claim for one stay, and the guest may not submit more than one claim for their split stays.
The claim offer will not apply if the lower rate sourced involves any of the following;-
- Reservations made less than five (5) working days prior to date of arrival.
- Websites selling “undisclosed” hotels on any “opaque” or auction sites, where the hotel name is not made known until after the booking is confirmed, or any private sale and flash sales sites.
- Negotiated corporate rates, or rates offered on membership program websites, rewards program, airline consolidator or airline staff interline rates, or rates obtained via auction or similar process, or rates available only by using a related promotion not offered to the general public.
- Packaged rates that are sold as part of a travel package including, but not limited to, accommodation plus airfare and other destination services.