Food & Beverage Manager
Alila Xiangshuiwan, Hainan
You will be responsible for ensuring that Alila standards are in place throughout the hotel’s food and beverage operations and for their profitability. You lead by example, demonstrating strong communication with both guests and the team, anticipative guest service and attention to detail. You deal fairly and honestly with guests, your team, suppliers and business partners. You show creativity and flair when it comes to F&B product and you also display strong business acumen.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria,
- - Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or similar
- - Previous F&B management experience in 5 star hotel or resort operations
- Strong leadership and budgeting skills, good presentation skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
highly motivated and energetic.
- - Display a great personality, creative, innovative, and service oriented
- - Computer literacy in Micros POS and EDC machine operating.
- - Pre-opening experience and Hainan working experience is an advantage
- - English and Mandarin language skills
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com
Guest Relations Manager
Alila Manggis, Bali
As a Guest Relations Manager, your main responsibility is to lead the team to warmly welcome guests to the hotel and assist them with any queries they have during their stay. You provide guests with an efficient and smooth check in and check out and ensure that all billing is complete and accurate. As a key leader provide continuous training to the Front Office team, and you always seek to anticipate guests needs to help ensure that their stay is a memorable one.
The suitable candidate will meet the following criteria:
- - Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management or similar
- - Min 2 years experience in similar position and from 4 star hotel
- - Well groomed, friendly and warm personality
- - Customer orientated
- - Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and Social Media
- - Team player, helpful and quality driven.
- - Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken). Knowledge in Mandarin will be advantageous.
Female Spa Therapist willing to explore working on live aboard luxury dive boat, Alila Purnama. Preferred candidate with previous experience in luxury spa. Sound knowledge of body anatomy, pressure points, natural ingredients and products will be most beneficial. Passionate to guest services, high attention to detail, enjoy on board living environment.
Please send your updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org